Meghan Trainor - No

05:38:00




Meghan Trainor - No

I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweetHow you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to meBut let me stop you there, oh, before you speak"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"First you gonna sayYou ain't runnin' game,Thinkin' I'm believing every wordCall me beautiful,So original,Telling me I'm not like other girlsI was in my zoneBefore you came along,Now I'm thinking maybe you should goBlah, blah, blah,I be like "Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"All my ladies, listen upIf that boy ain't giving upLick your lips and swing your hipsGirl, all you gotta say is...My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"Thank you in advance,I don't wanna dance (nope)I don't need your hands all over meIf I want a man,Then I'mma get a manBut it's never my priorityI was in my zone,Before you came along,Don't want you to take this personalBlah, blah, blah,I be like "Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"All my ladies, listen upIf that boy ain't giving upLick your lips and swing your hipsGirl, all you gotta say is...My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"I'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling("Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No")I'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling("Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No")All my ladies, listen upIf that boy ain't giving upLick your lips and swing your hipsGirl, all you gotta say is...My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"My name is "No"My sign is "No"My number is "No"You need to let it goYou need to let it goNeed to let it go"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No"I'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling untouchable, untouchableI'm feeling"Nah" to the "Ah" to the "No", "No", "No", "No"

You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images