LLP feat. Serena - Persia (by Lanoy)



LLP feat. Serena - Persia (by Lanoy)
come and chase me kiss and caress me wanna make some
love with ya come on dear touch me and hug me wanna make some love with ya persia is the place where day and night you'r next to me persia is the place where we make our history seherezada you my star gimme lickle love from persia seherezada you my star gimme lickle love from persia pon di rivah pon di beat pon di conna pon di street persian bad man deal with it persian bad man deal with it evry night still see my fire chasing youuu I never dream I feel your efection so daman true I woke up in the morning checking de bed if your next to me are you next to me yeah persia is the place where day and night you'r next to me persia is the place where we make our history seherezada you my star gimme lickle love from persia seherezada you my star gimme lickle love from persia pon di rivah pon di beat pon di conna pon di street persian bad man deal with it persian bad man deal with it wagwan wagwan excuse me miss here come the prince forty thieves